and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules").
By using Policywise.co.in and/or registering yourself at www.Policywise.co.in you authorize Policywise.co.in (including its representatives, affiliates, and its business partners) to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on Policywise.co.in and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You hereby agree that you authorize Policywise.co.in to contact you for the above mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
Controllers of Personal Information
Your personal data will be stored and collected by Policywise.co.in
Purposes of collection of your data
Policywise.co.in collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website's pages. When you register with Policywise.co.in, you are asked for submitting certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMSs, notifications about our services to your wireless device. Hence, by registering you authorize Policywise.co.in to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs.
We use your information in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- Process orders or applications submitted by you.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners.
- To send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might include offers or products from our business partners (such as insurance companies etc.) or third parties (such as marketing partners and other service providers etc.), with whom Policywise.co.in has a tie-up
- To make our website and the services offered by Policywise.co.in better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from our business partners or third parties.
- To send you notices, communications, offer alerts relevant to your use of the Services offered on this Website..
Some features of this Website or our Services will require you to furnish your personally identifiable information as provided by you under your account section on our Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information Sharing and Disclosure Policywise.co.in may share your Information submitted on the Website to any third party/service provider/business partner without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Policywise may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website. These companies may use personal information about the user’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
- Policywise shall transfer information about you in case Policywise is acquired by or merged with another company.
We Collect Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by PRP to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
Email- Opt out
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that it may take about 10 days to process your request.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information and you may not provide these credentials to any third party.
Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other third party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Links to Other Websites
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to Policywise.co.in. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of these website when you visit them.
In case you have any grievances with respect to in accordance with applicable law on Information Technology and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Email: email@example.com ,